There are Multiple ways to earn Free Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, and other altcoins and cryptocurrencies here are a few of the ways I have found so far!
1. Coinbase: One of the best easiest so far is Coinbase they give you a few free altcoins just for learning about each altcoin through their website. You can watch a quick 2-3 minute video answer a few quick questions and they will give you $1-5 worth of alt coins per each question answered correctly… and if at first you don’t succeed you can actually try again like The AAliyah and Timberland song suggested. They store your various altcoins and allow you to trade them using their platform.
I personally picked up between $10 and $30 of each of their offered altcoins and $5 in Bitcoin most of the coins they offer have 3-5 questions to answer with each question giving you $1-5 dollars amounting to about $9-30 worth of each coin depending on how many questions they have etc… And just like Bitcoin many of these coins have an upward trend to them making them possibly worth much more in the future. Bitcoin is now at around $60,000 US per coin some of these coins are only worth between $.30 and $3 a coin right now but some have gone on to become worth $200+ to even $1000+ a coin like Litecoin, and Ethereum my personal portfolio has grown from their $60 in free coins they gave me to over $200 after the coins started going up in value It was free so BOOM there ya go.. you can also add funds to invest in any of the coins you personally want similar to owning stock you own shares of altcoins some are stable and some more volatile so you could treat them like stock or like exchange rates on cash and play them like you would the stock market.
2. IDLE-Empire: Idle empire has various ways for you to earn Free Bitcoin, and other Altcoins or you can also cash out through gift cards, various gaming site freebies or direct to paypal instead. The fastest way I think is to participate in various surveys in exchange for points that you then can cash out in various ways. I prefer to withdraw directly to my Coinbase Account through them and with direct transfer to coinbase you can choose either to transfer as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, Stellar Lumens, Ox or other Altcoins and then just save those in your coinbase account and hopefully watch them all grow exponentially as the market of the coins grows. Sign up for Idle Empire Here https://www.idle-empire.com?r=t643s2
3. A small amount of daily Free Bitcoin every hour can be earned at https://freebitco.in/?r=41681982
They also have the ability for you to bet on a few sporting events and even play a high low dice roll game if you feel like wagering some of your free bitcoin for a chance to gain even more. This is definitely faster and easier than mining for Bitcoin unless you have a good rig already and even if you are mining you can always add this to your regimen.
4. Earn even more Bitcoin at www.FreebieBitcoin.com where you can Earn free bitcoin most of these cost you just your email address, I suggest using a burner email just incase they sign you up for an email list.
<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
5. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Casino where you get to spin for free altcoins and then also get to wager them in casino games for chances to win big. I actually saw in the leaderboard the top guy had wagered 3.5 BTC (Bitcoin) that’s like pushing forward $180,000 US and saying I’m all in at the poker table LOL crazy. That guy probably started ages ago when bitcoins were worth only a dollar or less, but today they are between 50,000 and 60,000 a piece! But we can all start small with their free coins they give out each day and even have a chance to win 1BTC which would be $60,000 at the moment. But most likely you will win some smaller coin like DogeCoin or TRTL or LITECoin etc… you can play with it or just log in each day and sin the free bonus wheel instead and slowly build up coins then withdraw them to your own wallet or as cash later on.
6. Mining for Altcoins is still slightly viable even in 2021. I use EasyMiner myself to Mine Litecoin and there are many other mining software you can use with your own computers GPU (graphics Processing Unit) also known as your video card or graphics card. But you would need a decent card to really get anywhere I have an Asus Nvidea 770GTX OC2 graphics card it’s not the most powerful but it is powerful enough to generate a decent mining speed and do all my Photoshop graphic design work
Now’s the time to invest in Altcoins as many institutions, governments and institutions are starting to use them more readily as a means to transfer money faster and more securely. So try a few of them for yourself and start building your Altcoin portfolio today.